These are some of the many things wereally want to say but can’tfind the words (or courage) to. Just forward this along and let the?anonymity?of not knowing which one you’re referring to be thereassurance you need to get the?satisfactionof knowing you somehow told that person the thing you’ve been wanting to tellthem for so damn long.
1. I love you. Asshole.
2. I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault,but it’s just really hard to put my pride aside andadmit that to you.
3. I act the way I do?because I’m really insecure. Iwish you could understand that.
4. I’m only jealous because I love you and I wish you couldunderstand this and could be okay with me loving you as much as I do whilestill embracing my flaws. I promise I’m working on it.
5. I need you to give me attention. It’s just so?juvenile?and petty to ask for.
6. I’m embarrassed. I am embarrassed of the way my stomachrolls when I?slouch. I am embarrassed of the fact that I fart and that I’ve made so manymistakes. Why? Who knows. It’s silly because as anintelligent, functioning person I should know that these things are normal,human and nothing to be judged for. But it’s because Icare about you and I want you to see me in the best way possible.
7. I just want to know if you actuallylove me or if you make excuses?because youdon’tbut also don’t want to hurt my feelings.
8. I wish you would realize when you’re being an asshole. Ifyou can’t figure this one out on your own, don’t get even angrier when I try to help you. Let our relationship?facilitate?some mutual growth. Honesty is vital tothis and there are only a few people who will love you enough to risk yougetting mad at them for them to tell you something that’s crucial to yourdevelopment. Listen.
9. I just wasn’t that into you. We hada?great time.I did my girl thing for a while where I got ahead of myself and dreamt up whatour babies would look like but then decided I didn’t want them or you. Andit’s nothing to be offended over. I just kind of wantedto tell you that it’s not me, it’s you. Or rather, it’s us, together. And itdoesn’t mean there was or is anything wrong with you.You’re just not for me. I hope you can see how I’m not trying to insult you or that I don’tthink less of you because ofthis. But this is the truth.
10. Because when you tell me that you’re just not into me, Iassociate that with meaning I’m a worthless,unintelligent, undeserving, unattractive human being.
11. Nothing has been the same since you’ve been gone.
12. Please give me another chance.
13. Call me. Email me. You know and Iknow. I just don’thave the balls to do something about it. You, however, do, literally have the?testicles, so if you would step up to the plate this once thatwould be great. Notbecause that’syour role as the guy. But because I’m admitting thatthis is a weakness of mine and I need a little help to get the ball rolling.
I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.